Broken Social Scene - You Forgot It in People (Indie Rock)
**********
Chris Isaak - Always Got Tonight (Rockabilly)
I’m totally a closet greaser and once upon a time wore my hair in a pompadour. There are actually three and a half VERY different Rockabilly albums on my list for 2002!
**********
Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head (Alternative Rock)
**********
Counting Crows - Hard Candy (Alternative Rock)
You know? I fell in love with Counting Crows when they first broke out in 1993… and I NEVER would have predicted their longevity.
**********
Eminem - 8 Mile (Soundtrack - Rap)
Say what you want about Eminem… but he’s a talent. I’m not a huge fan of his… more… shall we say, ‘violent’ themes, but his work on ‘8 Mile’ showed a lot of maturity.
*********
Frou Frou – Details (Electronic)
**********
Hot Hot Heat - Make Up the Breakroom (Alternative Rock)
**********
Johnny Cash - America IV: The Man Comes Around (County/Rockabilly)
**********
JXL vs. Elvis - A Little Less Conversation (Electronic/Rockabilly)
**********
Moulin Rouge! (Soundtrack)
**********
Sum 41 - Does this look infected? (Post-Punk)
**********
The All-American Rejects - The All American Rejects (Pop Punk)
***********
The Reverend Horton Heat - Lucky 7 (Rockabilly Revival)
The Reverend puts on the BEST shows. I’ve seen him three times live and each time is better than the last.
**********
They Might Be Giants - No! (Children’s)
Seriously, life isn’t just good, but GREAT when one of your favorite bands puts out a children’s album that you can share with your kids! God bless They Might Be Giants! BTW: on the video, just after the guys announce the name of their next song you can hear a bunch of kids cheer and distinctly hear on kid say, “I know this one!” Awesome!
**********
Uncle Kracker - No Strangers to Shame (Rap Rock)
No comments:
Post a Comment