Do we real need a week to encourage us to be nice to each other? No we don’t… but isn’t it great to have one? What’s the easiest way to act in a kindly manner? Don’t think about yourself… and then the kindness will flow. Then again… I don’t have to tell you guys. My readers are the kindest group out there.
In the years I’ve written this blog I haven’t once (knock on wood) received a flaming “you’re an idiot” comment or email. I’ve also never had anyone rudely ‘correct’ on my grammar or over looked spelling mistake, (which seems to be a favorite pass time for some internet trolls).
So… thank you for your kindness. And in return, I’m going to share the ‘Random Acts of Kindness Foundation’ website. These guys have cornered the market on making the world a nicer place in the simplest ways possible:
No comments:
Post a Comment