Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 1031: Business Class, You Have Forsaken Me!


Okay, so… as I mentioned the other day I am determined to fly business class back to Belgrade when I finally leave Islamabad.  And get this; most of my friends have been getting business class upgrades for as little as $125 to $150 for their one way trips home at the end of their tours.

So, I’m like, “HECK YEAH!” and head down to the Travel Office to find out how much a business class upgrade to Belgrade with run me.

I could totally swing $150 as a gift to myself for a tour well done… and I’m sure Serena wouldn’t bat an eye at the expense either.

Well… the Travel Office informed me the upgrade would cost $1,717.45.

Yeah… I… I just don’t… understand.

I. Will. Not. Cry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you tried to get it with miles in advance (instead of at the airport when checking in)?