Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 1038: Super Don’t Worry?

Has anyone heard of the board game “Super Don’t Worry?”… as opposed to normal “Don’t Worry”, which I assume also exists, but have never seen before.
During my R&R, the house we rented in Greece had a ton of board games… and one of the games that drew Grayson’s attention was called “Super Don’t Worry”.  All the pieces were there expect the directions.
So, because of the name, Grayson decided it was the Greek version of “Sorry!”, his favorite American board game… and completely made up similar rules on the fly even though the game board and pieces were nothing like “Sorry!”.
It was pretty darn funny… and out of curiosity, I decided to find the game in hopes of figuring out the real rules… however I can’t find anything about it online.  It’s as if the game doesn’t exist at all.
I have no really hopes of finding it, but I thought I would just throw it out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked it up on "Board Game Geek," it's a version of Parcheesi, so playing Sorry with it wouldn't be too off. They're similar games.

Anonymous said...

I looked it up on "Board Game Geek." Apparently it's a version of Parcheesi, so playing Sorry with it wouldn't be too far off. They're similar games.

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, I think I may know the Dutch version of it. The translation is essentially Super don't worry. It is essentially Sorry. Here's a link to some images.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_erger_je_niet