MONDAYS (Power House Alternative to Reality Shows)
8pm: ‘Terra Nova’, a sci-fi epic.
9pm: ‘House’, eight seasons and still VERY strong.
TUESDAYS (Another Solid Night)
8pm: ‘Glee’
9pm: ‘The New Girl’ staring Zooey Deschanel!!!!!!
9:30pm: ‘Raising Hope’… I haven’t seen it, but I hear it’s good.
WEDNESDAYS (Yawn)
8pm: ‘The X Factor’… umm… this is a singing competition with Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul as judges… wait a minute… isn’t this… wait. Huh?
9:30: ‘I Hate My Teenage Daughter’, good cast… but shows is this timeslot never do well. Back in the early days of ‘American Idol’ they used to squeeze in a 9:30 sitcom before FOX switches to local news, but there was always a huge rates drop and affiliates would go berserk. So, every time the sitcom was canceled and ‘American Idol’ was expanded to two-hours. Expect that to happen here.
THURSDAYS (Classic FOX)
8pm: ‘The X Factor, Results Show’… by the way… if you haven’t figured it out, in January ‘American Idol’ will take over ‘The X Factor’ timeslot… because… well… sing competitions are awesome?
9pm: ‘Bones’
FRIDAYS (AWESOME!)
8pm: ‘Kitchen Nightmares’… too bad I’ll be watching ‘Chuck’ on NBC.
9pm: ‘FRINGE’!!!!!!! Sorry ‘Grimm’… I’m a JJ Abrams loyalist!
SUNDAYS (Animated)
8 – 10pm: FOX’s normal Sunday night animation block. They have a new show premiering called ‘Allen Gregory’… I know nothing about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment