Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 811: What is Your Favorite Part of SchutzHappen?

Those of you who actually read SchutzHappens on the site itself, rather than utilizing RSS feeds, have probably noticed the poll I added to the right hand side of the screen last week.


After rambling a for the last two years I am genuinely interested in knowing what you all like about SchutzHappens.  So, I am posing a very simple question:


What is your favorite part of SchutzHappens?


•Hearing about Traveling and Life in the Foreign Service
•Stories about Family and Fatherhood
•JP’s Obsession with Movies and Television
•Observation of Strange Holidays
•Epically Long Stories that Never Get to the Point
•Wacky Websites and Videos
•The Sheer Randomness of it All!


So please, give me some feedback… check as many boxes as you like.  The poll will stay open until the end of the years (closing on my Birthday).  


Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

voted! i think i checked most of the boxes... hehe! :)