Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 829: Is That You Fall? I Miss You… We Should Talk… Call Me.

It probably goes without saying… but it’s pretty darn hot here.  Now, I’m from the South… but I’m going to say it again… it’s pretty darn hot here.
On October 1st, the observed high in Atlanta was 79F with a low of 58… in Islamabad; it was 91F with a low of 66F.
A week later on the 8th, Atlanta warmed up a bit with a high of 81F and a low of 59F.  However, Islamabad remained steadfast at 91F and a low of 70F.
Another week later on the 15th, Atlanta dropped down to a high of 77F and a low of 46F… and well… In Islamabad it was same old, same old: 91F with a low of 70F.
Now today.  October  22 (When I wrote this post).  While Atlanta is expected to observe a high of 78F and a low of 46F… Islamabad dropped to 57F!!!!!  Seriously!  As I was leaving to go to work I was like… “FINALLY!  Time to break out my Members Only jacket!”  It’s almost noon and we’re sitting at 64F outside.  I’m ecstatic.  The forecast predicts a high of 74F today, but we have a lot of cloud cover so it will probably stay pretty cool.
The trees are going to be naked before you know it!

No comments: