Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 821: State Department, File 649

 I recently discovered the most amazing movie EVER!  


‘State Department: File 649’


Plot Summary: ‘Kenneth Seeley, member of the U. S. State Department's Foreign Service Bureau, and Marge Weldon, a morale worker with the bureau, are assigned to an area in Mongolia dominated by an outlaw warlord.’


Can you say awesome?  


Oh, and I should probably warn you… I love horrible movies.  Mystery Science Theatre 3000 was one of my favorite shows… and well… based on the 4.7 out of 10 stars Internet Movie Database give this movie, couple with the resumes of the people who made it… it’s a pretty safe bet that this film will be ‘craptastic’.


Director:  Sam Newfield, was a B-movie director, with over two hundred and fifty films to his credit, including western classic ‘The Terror in Tiny Town’.  Plus, he directed two movies featured on Mystery Science Theatre 3000:  ‘The Mad Monster’ and ‘I Accuse My Parents’.


Producer: Sigmund Neufeld.  Don’t like the last names full you, Sigmund is Sam’s brother.  He spent most of his career in the movie industry funneling money to his brother’s projects.




Ummm… yeah… this movie is going to be horribly awesome!

No comments: